Procdeural Safeguards - The Series Returns!

English: Cover for the Sustainable Business Bo...Image via Wikipedia

A lot of the work that I do in special education concerns procedural safeguards.  It is the heart of my work.  In the past we have run a series that explains in our usual excruciating detail, what procedural safeguards are all about.  Because of the importance of procedural safeguards to special education law, we will be running a revised and updated version of the series, beginning next week. If you would like to see something included, please let me know.

Also coming soon will be a mini-series on bullying of students with disabilities and IDEA. The issue of bullying is one of the current hot button issues in special education law.  There were a few really interesting court decisions and hearing officer decisions last year, and I expect this issue to continue to see lots of activity.  Let me know if you have any interest in the topic of bullying.  Also please let me know about any recent bullying cases in your area- they sometime slip through the cracks.

NOTE: some subscribers report that my blog platform erroneously sent a post from October again last week.  I'm sorry about that.  I didn't do it.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  Please let me know if it happens again.  Thanks.
Enhanced by Zemanta