Testing 1, 2, 3 Again!



OK.  I'm continuing to push the envelope.  This post is being done exclusively by email.  Pretty cool, huh. Imagine the ways I can use this if it works.  I'm stuck in a hearing, or fully enjoying a conference at which I am speaking.  I just send a quick email and it is posted to the blog.  Granted, it is not as amazing as the posts by talking into my phone, yet the accuracy should be a little higher.  This is a test... this is only a test.

Speaking of technology, the social networking groups I have begun are another great place to discuss special ed law issues.  The Facebook, LinkedIn and Ning groups have some interesting wall and discussion group activity.  The Plaxo group though still only has three members; if you use Plaxo and like special ed law, please join.
facebook-linkedin-age2008

Image by cambodia4kidsorg via Flickr



Don't forget to vote in our poll.  The question is should expense or cost be a defense in special ed disputes.  No leads yes by a 37 to 10 margin with 5 maybes and 2 too poor to vote.  Be sure to cast your ballot.

Finally if you enjoy these posts, please take one of the free subscriptions available on the lefthand side of the blog.  Our subscriber numbers help open many doors.  Thank you for continuing to read this blog!

Zemanta helped me add links & pictures to this email. It can do it for you too.