Las Vegas Conference: If I Go, Do I have to Stay in Vegas?

I'm going to the LRP Institute on Special Education Law in Las Vegas next week. The annual festival is usually very heavily attended. I get to visit with a bunch of people I need to see all in the same place. (Please forgive the what happens in Vegas joke in the title. I couldn't help myself.)It promises to be a good conference.

For reasons that I cannot disclose, I am really looking forward to the JoLeta Reynolds Award luncheon this year. JoLeta is one of those great people who affect lots of people positively and the award in her honor promises to be an excellent decision this year.

Here is the conference agenda. If you are planning on attending the conference or if you will be in Vegas next week, please send me an email at the address on the top (green portion of the blog. I always enjoy meeting readers of this blog.