Announcing the Jim Gerl 2011 Special Education Law Tour

Fiddlers ReStrung Playing at the Rock and Roll...Image by cseeman via Flickr
Last year I had some fun with my special education law tour.  As I speak at conferences around the country, I like to let readers know so that they can drop by and say hello.  I have met a lot of the readers of this blog this way.  I always enjoy meeting our readers, and I get a lot of ideas for future posts through this method.  

We will need a new name for this year's tour.  Last year, after soliciting suggestions from readers, we called it the Gerls Rock Tour.  Once again, I'm requesting your tour naming ideas.  Be creative enough, and we might just select your suggestion as the tour name.

The following list of speaking engagements does not include in-house functions (such as hearing officer trainings or mediator trainings that I conduct) because you cannot hear me speak there. I'm looking forward to the tour:

April 25 - 28        Council For Exceptional Children Annual Conference      National Harbor, Md

July 12 - 15         10th Seattle U. IDEA Hearing Officer Academy             Seattle, WA

July 26 -  27        5th Annual Wyoming Special Ed Law Symposium            Lander, WY


Please note that there are likely to be another stop or two on the tour. But these have already been agreed to and I'm sure to be there.  Please find me and say hello if you will be at any of these fantastic conferences.  I will add new conferences to the list on the lefthand side of the blog as they are determined.  You can register for these conferences through the links on those lists.



Enhanced by Zemanta