Happy Thanksgiving

The Beginnings of Cranberry SauceImage by CC Chapman via Flickr

Please have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

This holiday has always been one of my favorites.  First there is the feast- there is something about whole cranberry sauce that makes me happy.

Then there is the chance to visit with family.  The stresses of modern life make family more important than ever.  I am lucky to have a great family that loves me. The top of the list of many things I have to be thankful for on this day of thanks.

Also on my list of things to be thankful for are the friends I have made in the field of special education law.  This includes the many readers of this blog, those who follow the blog posts on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.  It also includes the many friends and colleagues that I have met in my travels around the country and in my role as mediator and hearing officer.  Occasionally, I'm lucky enough to meet one of the wonderful kids with disabilities who are at the heart of this work.Then I remember why all of us who work in this field do what we do.  Once again I am thankful!






Enhanced by Zemanta